It all started with a rousquille and this particular taste that reminds us of childhood and makes us travel to Catalonia. We can feel the blooming orange trees in the streets, the green of the lush leaves around the small fountains in the patios, the azulejos walls that remind us of the sky lightness... It is also an evocation of the Spanish woman filmed by Almodovar : a woman so strong, full of character, who lifts mountains, and yet sensitive, emotional and caring.
Eau de toilette concentrated at 15%
Olfactory Family : Gourmand (but not too much)
Perfumers : Mylène Alran - Sidonie Lancesseur
Each perfume comes with its sample, so that you can smell it before opening it.
|Top||Orange, Petitgrain, Lemon|
|Heart||Almond, Badian, Cinnamon|
|Base||Orange Blossom, Vanilla, Icing sugar, Tonka bean|
Your olfactory profile
If you like sweet perfumes, Rosca Ametlla is definitely made for you ! The Cinnamon, Almond and Vanilla notes, associated to the citrusy part of the citruses Orange-Lemon, make a warm and sweet perfume, but not too much !
Need a recommendation ? We're here to help you ! Come talk to us on the chat in the bottom right of your screen.
- 89,3% of natural origin
- Refillable and recyclable bottle : unscrew the pump and recycle the glass at home. Our collection of refills will arrive soon, promised !
- Organic wheat alcohol (certified)
- We say no to BHT, phtalates, anti-uv filters, colourant, plastic cellophane.
- Our perfumes are tested by a laboratory, to make sure of their stability and safety.
- Never tested on animals, per European regulation.
- Our perfumes are made in Grasse and conditioned in France, at Vallauris.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (fragrance), Acqua (water), Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Geraniol, Farnesol, Anise Alcohol, Eugenol, Citronellol