A carte blanche for the perfumer, with only tea and the complexity of its accords as a guideline. The opportunity for him to express himself fully and to take a new look at this note. The meeting of three teas : a fresh and zesty Earl Grey, a jasmine green tea, sweet and bright, and a slightly smoked black tea.
This Eau du Quotidien is a perfume for oneself, the house, the linen....
Eau de toilette concentrated at 12%
Olfactory Family : Citrusy chyprus
Perfumer : Patrice Revillard
Each perfume comes with its sample, so that you can smell it before opening it.
|Top||Bergamot, Cardamom, Green tea|
|Heart||Jasmine, Smoked tea|
|Base||Guaiac wood, Oak moss|
Your olfactory profile
If you like fresh and luminous perfumes, Le Thé is definitely made for you ! A bergamot start like a fresh "splash", that evolves through a luminous Jasmine green tea, envelopped by woody and smoky notes, as if you were tasting a smoky Laspang Souchong tea.
Need a recommendation ? We're here to help you !
Come talk to us on the chat in the bottom right of your screen.
- 91,1% of natural origin
- Refillable and recyclable bottle : unscrew the pump and recycle the glass at home. Our collection of refills will arrive soon, promised !
- Organic wheat alcohol (certified)
- We say no to BHT, phtalates, anti-uv filters, colourant, plastic cellophane.
- Our perfumes are tested by a laboratory, to make sure of their stability and safety.
- Never tested on animals, per European regulation.
- Our perfumes are made in Grasse and conditioned in France, at Vallauris.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (fragrance), Acqua (water), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal